This service is open to anyone based in the UK who is over the age of 18.
Registration & Information Collected
Use of personal information
We use personal information collected via www.fastrology.co.uk to:
- provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- provide you with a more personalised service
- conduct market research
- run competitions and promotions
- pass on to selected companies to provide you with other offers and promotions
- help other companies profile and extend their databases
- facilitate communication between yourself and others
- Allow us to send you, via e-mail, telephone, SMS and post, special offers and promotions from prize sponsors and promoters including but not limited to Marketing Craze Ltd and Premium Genie.
- provide third party offers which may include premium rate SMS and telephone charges. Check terms for details and obtain permission from the bill payer before using these services.
We currently only keep "sensitive data", as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 for the explicit purpose of providing initial and renewal car insurance quotations.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org .
Below is a table of cookies placed by data media and research on your computer, and their purpose.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|PHP session cookie||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to preserve certain data across subsequent accesses. This enables us to build more customized applications and increase the functionality of our web site.||Click here for more information about PHP Sessions|
Use of session files
We use session files, along with cookies, to log your browsing patterns and so identify the areas of the site which have been of interest to you, allowing us to personalise the www.fastrology.co.uk site for you. We also use information in aggregate form (in other words, no individual user is identified) to:
- build up marketing profiles
- allow us to develop the business in ways that help you
- manage our relationship with advertisers and
- audit usage of the site.
All personal, cookie and session ID information are made available to www.fastrology.co.uk call centre employees to enable us and any related third parties to deal more effectively with any enquiry you make.
Your control over the use of your personal data
You have complete control over the use of your personal information by www.fastrology.co.uk.
We want the opportunity to make you offers and unless you are willing to agree to this you can't complete the surveys. However this permission can be revoked at any time through your account page or via an email unsubscribe link. If you do decide to revoke it, then survey entries already made will remain in force.
Consent to the transfer of your personal data to service providers acting for DMR who may be based outside the EEA and that DMR will take all reasonable required steps to ensure that your data and privacy rights continue to be protected
No data will be retained through the use of the "refer a friend" mechanism other than to notify the friend until that friend then decides to join and register with the site
Our site links to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies and procedures.
We use 128 bit encryption technology for the transmission from you to us of financially sensitive data, i.e. credit card details, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you send to us.
www.fastrology.co.uk is wholly owned by Data Media and Research Limited, which is registered under the 1998 Data Protection Act, ref Z4579096